Reporting a Problem?

Surrey County Council

The following are some of the main issues that a resident of the Parish may need to report on. General information and all other aspects can be found by going to the Guildford Borough Council or Surrey County Council web sites.

Roads and Highways, including maintenance, street lighting, potholes, traffic, flooding, etc., report to the Emergency Contact Centre - 03456 009 009

What is a pothole?

A pothole is where the surface of the road has been eroded and a hollow has formed. Potholes can form quickly and typically be a depth of 100-150mm (4-6"). If a pothole exceeds these dimensions then it should be reported.

You can report a pothole or other highway issues online or call us on 0300 200 1003

Drainage and Flooding

Any flooding which appears to be a danger or an on-going problem should be reported.

General - 08708506506

Emergency - 0800807060 or 01483 455091

Mud or Debris

Please report mud or debris on the roads by either reporting online or by contact us on 03456 009 009.

Tree Vegetation or Grass

Where the condition of a tree, within the highway or potentially affecting the highway, is a cause for concern and requires immediate attention, please do not log a report on-line, but ring the Contact Centre on 0300 200 1003.

Guildford Borough Council

For general information, contact Guildford Borough Council

A list of useful telephone numbers, for the public's use to report on general issues are shown below:

Useful Numbers

Planning Department - 01483 505050

Environmental - 01483 564821

Safety - 01483 653035

Refuse & Recycling - 01483 444499

Street Cleaning - 01483 444499

Abandoned Vehicles - 01483 444499

Fly-tipping - 01483 444499

Waverley Borough Council - 01483 571212

Surrey Chief Constable - 01483 571212

Civil Aviation Authority - 0207 5636525

Cyclists Touring Club - 01483 417217

Ramblers Association - 020 7339 8500

Surrey Hills - 01372 220653

Citizens Advice Bureau - 01483 450185